Super Mario Craft is an addon which replaces eight of the mobs in-game with ones which exist in the Super Mario universe. The mobs are actually quite detailed and if you’ve ever played a Mario game then you will most definitely recognize them, even if they are clearly more blocky and pixelated in Minecraft. This add-on lets you experience Minecraft in a whole new way, especially in survival mode.
What is changed?
There are multiple new changes made to the game. The primary changes include mobs which have been replaced by creatures in the Super Mario games. Most of them (but not all) are hostile towards the player and have a unique set of attacks or other skills.
Further down on this page you can find a detailed overview of the different mobs and their statistics and abilities.
The Fire Piranha Plant (Creeper) is an extremely hostile mob which will shoot bursts of fireballs at the player.
The Bomb (Skeleton) will chase after you and try to explode.
Goomba is also a hostile mob but it’s probably one of the least harmful ones. Though, it does cause a poisonous effect if you get hit by one.
The Cloud (replaces Blaze) is a mob which you can use as a flying mob. To start flying you simply need to throw some Flying Poison (Bottle o’ Enchanting) at it.
The Thunder Rod (replaces Fishing Rod) is an item which can be used by the player. It causes a lightning strike and also a levitation effect for anyone who is hit by its impact.
Down below you’ll find a list of all mobs and items and their uses. It will include multiple ones which I didn’t showcase with images.
- Fire Plant
- Replaces Creeper
- Health: 17.5 hearts
- Hostile mob which attacks by shooting fireballs
- Drops fireballs (snowballs)
- Brows with cloud
- Replaces Ghast
- Health: 22.5 hearts
- Drops coins (diamonds), flying poison (Bottle o’ Enchanting)
- Replaces Husk
- Health: 12.5 hearts
- Melee attack, poisonous
- Armored Turtle
- Zombie Pigman
- Health: 15 hearts
- Melee attack, causes weakness effect
- Drops coins (diamond)
- Replaces Skeleton
- Health: 10 hearts
- Hits and explodes with a great power (2.3 power)
- Drops coins (diamonds), gunpowder
- Squid and Squid baby
- Replaces Squid
- Health: 5 hearts
- Can be pulled with a rope, friendly
- Replaces Vex
- Health: 10 hearts
- Can fly through walls and cause 8 damage per hit
- Drops coins (diamonds), 1 life (totem)
- Replaces Blaze
- Health: 25 hearts
- You can mount it and fly it by the use of a rope, it also got a chest.
- Flyable with Flying Poison (Bottle o’ Enchanting) – Throw it at it)
- Fireballs (snowballs)
- Coins (diamonds)
- 1 life (totem)
- Flying Poison (Bottle o’ Enchanting) – Used for flying the Cloud
- Flower of fire (lighter)
- Star Mario (golden apples)
- Cloud invoker (hen’s egg)
- Thunder rod (fishing rod) – Thunder and levitation effect for 10 seconds