This addon changes most of the aspects related to loot in Minecraft and mostly for the better. However, to make things balanced there have also been changes made to the actual mob behaviors. For the most part this means that the hostile mobs have had the health and/or attack damage increased. But you can find a more detailed list for that further down on this page.
New Loots / Behaviors
Loot, meaning items dropped by mobs when killed, have been improved for most of the in-game hostile mobs. But this also comes with changes to mob behaviors to make their powers balanced to their new loot. For example, spiders have a chance to drop an enchanted item.
The health for villagers have been boosted and their trades have been upgraded.
All Loot / Mob Behaviors
- Skeletons work similar to lucky blocks. They are still able to attack and they have more health.
- Zombies are faster, stronger and cause more damage but they drop very valuable items.
- Spiders are extremely strong and can one-shot players. But they have have the chance to drop an enchanted item if killed.
- Endermen have a 5% chance to drop an enchanted book.
- The snow golem and iron golem have had a massive health boost.
- The wither and ender dragon have also had a massive health boost but that also comes with wither’s drops being much better and the ender dragons fireball is changed to a regular fireball.
- Most naturally generated chest have had a loot buff
- Shulkers attack monsters and their health and damage are boosted. They no longer inflict levitation, instead they inflict slowness.
- Eggs summon lightning on hit
- Experience Bottles have had a huge buff
- Snowballs causes more damage
- Villagers have a health boost and they also got much better trades
- Horses are faster, have more health have the ability to jump higer
- Wolves have godly powers. 15 times more health, 10 times more damage and they can attack from 6 blocks away. They are also faster. However, you can’t tame them with bones – now you will need rotten flesh which is a rare drop from zombies from here on. They can be healed with Enchanted Goldens apples and can only be bred with diamond blocks and rotten flesh.
- Cows, horses, pigs, rabbits and polar bears drop items similar to that of chickens
- Player has double health and can breathe longer underwater
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Activate the pack for a world in-game