This add-on introduces 10 new wood planks, eight new decorative blocks and two new villager types. The best part is that it doesn’t replace any of the existing blocks. It’s really a wonderful add-on if you are tired of the existing blocks and want some new decorations to use in your worlds. Some of the included blocks are diamonds, emeralds and beautifully carved wood blocks.
Creator: solvedDev, Twitter Account
How does it work?
There are two new villager types called Woodworkers and Carpenters.
- Woodworker – sells new types of planks (can be placed on any block a plank can be placed on)
- Carpenter – sells decorative item blocks (can only be placed on grass, dirt or flower pot)
Trading works much similar as to trading with any of the other villagers. The villagers will want something in return for their beautifully carved wood blocks.
There are in total 17 new blocks (9 wood blocks and 8 item blocks) and they are perfect to use for decorative purposes.
How did you make this possible?
Minecraft has some blocks with more data values than used by the game. You can assign custom textures to these unused blocks without affecting any of the blocks already in the game.
Besides getting the blocks from villagers you can also obtain them by using commands. You won’t be able to find them in the creative inventory.
- /give @p planks 1 [6-15]
- /give @p red_flower 1 [10-15]
- /give @p oak_sapling 1 [6-7]
- Download Resource & Behavior .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game