CursedSquare Biome Generator is a mod by _Sin0psysS_ which adds a new unique and hellish biome to Minecraft PE. In it you will find rare resources, scary dungeons and things alike.
In every CursedSquare biome there is a secret dungeon underneath. To get there simply stand on the Enchanted Cursed Stone found in the middle of the biome and wait to get teleported there.
To get out of the dungeon all you have got to do is stand on the Enchanted Cursed Stone in the dungeon and wait. After a while the Curse will appear and you will have to kill it. After it’s dead you can behead it by clicking the head of it on the ground and you will be teleported out of the dungeon.
- Download the .js file (download link found in the bottom of this page).
- Make sure you have BlockLauncher on your device or download it here if not.
- Open up BlockLauncher. Manage ModPE Scripts and select the downloaded .js file which you downloaded in the first step.
- Next a dialog popup window will show up and now you need to select the size you want the biome to have. Most fun is the max size.
- NOTE: The generation of the biome can take several minutes!
- Open the Minecraft PE app and open the world you want to generate the new biome in.
- If you want to speed up the generator you can choose a created world which have nothing built in it.
- The biome is only created once in a world. This means that if you open a world with the mod open in a world which already got the biome it won’t add another biome in that world.