Here is a completely unique weapons mod. Not only does it have top modern weapons you’d see in real life, it also got a fully customized graphical user interface (GUI) which adds so much to the user experience. The only thing which makes it feel like Minecraft is that the shooting objects actually are arrows. Besides that it’s totally unique and a really cool mod.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Weapons
- Custom UI
- Grenates, launches, explosives (soon!)
- Enemy mobs (soon!)
- And more!
- Click the Download button in the bottom of this page
- Copy Black Ops 2 GUI to /sdcard/Download
- Open Blocklauncher
- Load the script and the texture pack
- You are good to go!
How to use the mod?
When you are in-game, type /weapons to gain access to all the weapons. Once you have pulled a gun and hold it in your hand a new button will popup in the bottom right. Tap it to scope your weapon and then tap the weapon itself to fire it.
The GUI can be hidden in the settings.