The Haunted Tunnel is a horror map where you’ve been trapped in a mineshaft and have to find your way out. It’s a really well made map which includes horror, adventure and puzzle – all in one map. There are jumpscares, custom effects and a lot of clever things all throughout the experience. You’ll most likely not want to go mining for a while after playing it!
You went down to a mineshaft to gather some resources. On your way back the tunnel collapsed and trapped your inside. People have always said that the tunnel is haunted by the spirits of miners who died there in an accident which took place in the year of 1978. Your goal is to find a way out of the haunted tunnel before you reach the same horrific end as they did!
- Gamemode: Adventure
- World cheats enabled (but don’t cheat)
- Don’t break blocks/bypass
- Avoid using other resource packs as it will bug the map’s resource pack
- Don’t die, OK?!
- Some signs might disappear when you’re importing/loading the world. (No way to fix it currently.)
- Repetitive command block scripts causing lag. (Optimized as much as possible.)
- On the lava run room, if your friend got left behind he/she must die by going onto the lava a ResetSpawn is provided on the bottom of the room, otherwise he/she will be stuck or may continue until checkpoint further ahead and miss some good stuff.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime – Very smooth!
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S – Lags a lot!
Minimum Device Recuirements
This map is not recommended for low-end devices because it lags a lot due to command block scripts. Here are the minimum device requirements:
- Adreno 3XX Series GPU
- 2.0 GHz Dual-core CPU (Quad-core recommended)
- 1GB RAM
- Minecraft PE v1.1.3